A Few Words About Us
Hoechi Foundation is a non-governmental, non-profit development organization that is committed to providing support in three key areas- Support and Empowerment for persons with disability, Youth Empowerment through vocational trainings and Providing Educational Support to Youth and Children.
The Organization started in 2019 and still in active Activities/Projects to Date. Founded and run by OUR VISION IS TO HAVE A SOCIETY WHERE EVERYONE IS EDUCATED AND EMPOWERED
Along with our supporters and volunteers, we’ve helped to enrich and change lives
What is The Purpose of Our Organization?
- To empower persons with disabilities with skills that will make them independent as well as to set them up with soft grants.
- To strengthen and educate the capacity of persons with disabilities particularly youths
- To promote awareness on the rights of persons with disabilities.
- To create youth empowerment programs through skill acquisition and training programs
- To provide assistance to the less privileged by providing relief materials
Our Mission is to provide support and education for people with disabilities, with or without physical disabilities, so that they can achieve equal opportunities in all aspects of life.